The term 'Gorilla Access Services Ltd', 'I', 'us', 'our' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All images contained within this website are the sole property of Gorilla Access Services Ltd and may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without prior consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Your privacy is very important to us, we make every effort to oversee the effective and secure collection, processing and storage of your personal data. Gorilla Access Services Ltd will be known as the 'Controller' of the personal data that you provide to us via this website. The data that we collect and how we use it is outlined below:
We collect basic personal data about you through email or contact e-forms. This information is freely given by yourself and does not include anything deemed as sensitive. This can however include name, company name, address, email and phone numbers.
Why we need your data
Your basic personal data is collected in order to verify your identity and enable communication in reply to your interest in our services and where applicable, site visits. We do not purposefully collect any personal data from you beyond which required to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with your data
The personal data we collect is processed by the Controller. Third parties will not have access to the personal data collected without your prior consent, unless the law permits. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is kept secure. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number, address or other other personally identifiable information be sold on to a third party.
How long we keep your data
Where a paid service has been provided, we are required under UK tax law to keep your personal data (name, address, contact details, payment receipts etc) for a minimum of 6 years, beyond which it will be reviewed for deletion and done so if considered no longer required.
What are your rights?
You may at any point request to see the personal information of yours that we process and what is included in our records. If at any point you believe that information to be incorrect, you can request to have it amended.
Requests may be made digitally via our website contact form or email: email@example.com. You may also write to us at Gorilla Access Services Ltd, Sealand Rd, Chester, Cheshire, CH5 2LQ. We aim to reply within 30 days of receipt of request.
Should you have any concerns or wish to raise a complaint on how you believe we have handled your personal data, you may contact us to have the matter investigated. Please allow us sufficient time to process and investigate your enquiry during which we will contact you to keep you informed of its progress.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe that we are processing your personal data in a manner not in accordance with the law, you may file a complaint at the Information Commissioner's Office https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Visitor Statistics Cookies via Google Analytics
Data Collection and Retention
No personally identifying data is collected from this source. Data collected is anonymous, stored and retained within the Google Analytics app for a period of 26 months after which it will be automatically deleted, however this will reset on new activity should you revisit the site again thereafter.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies, however, doing so will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies by visiting the site below: